Drought Monitor & Weather Conditions
Drought Monitor Information
The data cutoff for Drought Monitor maps is Tuesday at 7 a.m. Eastern Time. The maps, which are based on analysis of the data, are released each Thursday at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Current U.S. Drought Monitor
- South Dakota Climate and Drought Summary as of August 15, 2016
- South Dakota Climate and Drought Summary as of July 22, 2016
The iGrow Drought Center is a service of the South Dakota State University (SDSU) Extension providing reports, alerts and much more.
- National Weather Service, Aberdeen, SD
- National Weather Service, Rapid City, SD
- National Weather Service, Sioux Falls, SD
- National Weather Service, Fire Weather Information, Rapid City, SD
- South Dakota Climate and Weather, SDSU
- High Plains Regional Climate Center, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- National Weather Service Climate Prediction Center Outlooks